The Lemonade Award
The lovely Bethany at Somethin’ to Talk About just gave me the Lemonade Award!
This award is given to people who look at the bright side of life and make lemonade out of lemons. I’m not sure my husband would agree with this…but that’s ok…
So, here are the rules for getting this award…
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude or gratitude!!!
3. Be sure to link your nominees with your post.
4. Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person that gave you the award!
So I am going to come out of the lurking closet on a couple of these blogs…
The next four are for neat ladies who blog about craft and home, they are very positive and upbeat, looking at their blogs just makes me happy…
4) The Art and Ramblings of Jessica Jane
5) Yummygoods– I just started reading this blog and I really like it!
6) The Inspired Room
The last four are mom blogs that inspire me or that just make me smile when I read the stories….
7) flipflops and applesauce
8) It’s the little things
9) Mt. Hope Chronicles
10) Overeducated and Underpaid- My Life as a Mom